NetLimiter 4 gives users full control over their network connection.
With NetLimiter 4 you can decide which applications will be allowed to connect to internet and how much of total bandwidth they will be allowed to use.
- Internet traffic monitoring
- You will not miss a single application connecting to the internet. You will also monitor how much data it transfers from or to internet.
- Using a simple and also interactive system of rules you will be allow to which application can connect to internet and under which conditions.
- Lets you specify exact outgoing/incoming transfer speeds for any application running on your machine.
- Lets you prioritize traffic of selected app over others.
- Lest set transfer quotas for selected app/filter. If the quota is reached limit, blocker rule or other could be applied.
- NetLimiter 4 records long-term traffic statistics for your computer. You can review what happened on your machine long-time ago (since you first installed NetLimiter 4).
- You can create advanced traffic filters and then use same limit/blocker/priority rules as for applications. For example, you can put all web browsers into one filter and then give it a high traffic priority.
- All rules (limit, blocker, etc.) can be scheduled - started or stopped at selected times with chosen repeating period.
- Remote administration
- You can connect to and control remote machine with installed NetLimiter 4.
- User permissions
- You can decide which users can use NetLimiter 4 to monitor or control the computer.
- Much more...
- ... real-time traffic chart, silent installer, detailed information about apps and connections, etc..