NetLimiter 184.108.40.206Thursday, March 15, 2018 5:24:37 PM
Version 4.0.34 updates NetLimiter with significantly improved user interface which offers several color themes, advanced window docking and lots of other features. Due to the scale of the update we decided to mark it as Testing or Beta. Thus we will really appreciate any reports which could help us discover and fix any remaining bugs. Thanks for that!
- New Dark and Black theme.
- Accent color support.
- Few new DPI friendly icons.
- New docking windows. It's now possible to dock/undock window by dragging it by mouse.
- Docked windows can now be grouped into tabs.
- Newly added firewall rules sometimes not working until system is restarted. Fixed.
- Client crash with message "System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.Parameter name: filePath" fixed.
- Can't set rule for application with too long file path fixed.
- Problem when restoring maximized window position on client startup. Fixed.
- Options dialog sometimes requires unnecessary app restart. Fixed.
- Remote admin can't connect to localhost. Fixed.
- Traffic chart: X axis label display fixed and improved scaling of Y axis.
- Several other small fixes and improvements.