Among several important bug fixes, version 4.0.36 brings two brand-new language versions - French and Spanish. These translations were created by the great people from the NetLimiter community. If you would like to make a translation of NetLimiter to your native or correct current translations, please read this article. Many thanks to all current and future translators.
- French a Spanish translations
- Added Language debug option for the translators.
- Now, it's not possible to set
Blockas a default firewall action. Which prevents possible misunderstandings.
- Timeout exception while calling NetLimiter service.
- Missing scrollbar in custom filter in Stats.
- Black menu font color in dark themes.
- Possibility to set 'Block' by mistake as a Default firewall action.
- Other small improvements.