This release brings lots of substantial changes so we decided to mark it as TESTING/BETA.
The main feature of this release is that NetLimiter can differentiate among various system services like DNS Client or Windows Update and Store packages. More detailed info about it and a brief guide on how to get most of it is here.
It took a lot of effort to implement this functionality and we will really appreciate any feed-back from you, so please, don't hesitate to let us know about any bugs or other problems you'd find out.
- TCP protocol based filtering
- User name based filtering
- System services (svchost.exe) detection and filtering
- Store packages (UWP) detection and filtering
- Icons of store packages and UWP apps are shown in Activity
- minor problems fixed