For this release, we decided to improve the user interface and we added various sorting options for Activity view and redesigned Traffic statistics module which is now more powerful and user friendly.
Although is NetLimiter 4 officially still in testing phase we offer an option to purchase it if you like it or you would like to support the development. Thanks!
If you find any bug or a any problem – don't hesitate to write us about it to our contact email. Your reports help us a lot with bug fixing and fine-tuning of the application. Thanks you.
- Sorting of Activity columns.
- Columns in activity can be moved now.
- Automatic and custom byte units in Activity. Each column can have its own units.
- Two WiFi networks can be compared only by their name now.
- Two opened Activity windows can now be configured separately - columns, byte units, node names, sorting etc.
- Stats: Three new charts – sorting and displaying values by time, upload and download.
- Stats: Brand-new time selection a filter tree.
- Stats: Animated chart loading progress – you don't have to wait for long operations to complete.
- Stats: All data are now stored to database with user id. Right now, there is no user interface to view it but it will be added in next release.
- Possible NetLimiter GUI crash in case of huge number of connections.
- Sometimes connections shown separately instead under it's application.
- Traffic filters for application shown in right place in Activity view now.