- NetLimiter 4
This update brings several minor, less severe fixes and improvements.
For those who haven't noticed, more than a year is now available to download free Windows toolbar extension for NetLimiter called InfoBar. Give it a try.
- Client crash during stopping/closing of Connection Log.
- In Rule list the
Add Rule button was vertically misaligned (not centered) relative to other buttons.
- Blank space between items in Rule list in Blocker removed. When clicked, all items were deselected.
- Old NetLimiter notifications which were not manually viewed by the user are no longer repeatedly displayed, but deleted.
- Weight column added to Rule list.
- Weight added to Blocker Rule Info.
- Clicking on filter name in Rule editor open the app/filter selector.
- Weight 0 is now
Default for rules in Rule editor.
- Clear the zone combo box in Rule editor if the zone is not valid for selected filter.