Althought this release is mainly about bugfixes we added one quite requested feature. Since version 184.108.40.206 you can export Traffic stats chart to CSV (Comma Separated Value) files and open in any spreadsheet application like Microsoft Excel.
For more info about our future plans, please, check this post.
- Exports of Stats charts to CSV files.
- Problem with saving client settings.
- Possible BSOD when replying a firewall request.
- Client could not connect to service on system startup. A "There was no endpoint listening..." message.
- Under certain conditions, firewall alert window was popping up even if Blocker was disabled.
- Maximized window position was not restored after client restart.
- Window was improperly placed when restored from minimized position.
- Problems when running client on multi-monitor desktop.
- Possible client crash when opening Traffic Stats.