NetLimiter 22.214.171.124Friday, May 15, 2020 10:21:29 AM
This Testing release brings lots of less visible, but very important updates. We are testing these changes for some time on our systems and everything seems fine. So we decided to release it publicly, but only through our website.
If you'd like to try these new features and fixes, don't hesitate and try it. If you'd find any problems, please, be so kind and report it to us using official support email.
- Application icon occasionally not loaded.
- Network interface changes not detected.
- Blocker ask window address and port not showing properly in case of multiple requests.
- Module not loaded exception in client.
- Some desktop apps falsely recognized as Store apps.
- Improved network interface detection.
- Improvements in Diagnostic tool.
- Improved Store app handling. Filters/rules are kept for new version of the Store app. Old versions of Store app should no more stack in NetLimiter.
- Improved Store package handling (icons, information, package updates).
- Wildcard characters (* and &) are allowed now in
- Fail safe improvements in storing service settings.