InfoBarWednesday, February 26, 2020 6:21:58 PM
NetLimiter InfoBar is free of charge tool for NetLimiter users, which's purpose is to display most important NetLimiter information directly on system's Taskbar.
InfoBar needs working NetLimiter installation in order to run. Currently, only Windows 10 64bit systems are supported.
Unfortunately, taskbar toolbars are disabled on Windows 11 (we are working on a different solution).
InfoBar is packaged and distributed in its own installer.
For versions 4.0.69 and older, please use version 1.1.
For versions 4.1.0 and newer, please use version 1.42.0.
NOTE: When updating from older to newer version, we recommend to manually uninstall the older version and after that start the installation of new version.
After successful installation process you need to manually enable it:
- Right-click on system Taskbar.
- Click on
NetLimiter InfoBar. Please, be patient here as it could take few seconds for InfoBar to appear in the menu.
With InfoBar users can keep NetLimiter client closed and only open it when something important needs their attention.
- It displays current transfer rates for selected Zone.
- In case of any problem it shows an alert.
- It alerts user when any Blocker request needs his attention.
- Using a context menu user can open NetLimiter client or quickly enable/disable Limiter, Blocker or Priorities.